Thanks go to Zoe Trainer, the Spanish and Portuguese Language & Literature Librarian at San Diego
State University, for researching and making available excellent language tools listed on this page.
See her Web page for additional resources.
- Diccionarios (Dictionaries)
- Online general, specialized, and te
- Learn Spanish
- Online tutorial for grammar, verbs, and vocabulary, using exercises and games.
Includes useful travel phrases and cultural tips.
- Ediciones Rafael Valdez
- offers professional publishing services for academic, literary, and scholastic projects.
Our products include fiction, non-fiction, and coffee table books, reports, catalogues, theses,
magazines, and articles, among others.
[brinda servicios de edición para proyectos editoriales de carácter académico, literario y escolar.
La gama de los productos a los que se dirige nuestro trabajo comprende libros, informes,
libros de mesa, catálogos, tesis, revistas, artículos, informes, entre otros.]
- Free Translation
- is an easy-to-use site for rapid translations where you can
get the "gist" of foreign language text and Web pages."
- Span¡shD!ct - Spanish Learning Made Easy
- Type in Spanish or English text and get instant translation.
Web pages can also be translated.
- Vox en Línea
- From Spain, this one box, one click access to translation of words is based on the
authoritative Advanced English Dictionary Vox-Longman English-Spanish/Español-Inglés.
- Westwood Press
- is an independent publishing house headquartered in Portland, Oregon.
Anthropologists by training, university teachers by trade, editors by choice, and students by nature, we
seek works that draw from the humanities and social sciences (non-fiction or fiction). We also
specialize in professional/academic translation and editing in Spanish and English for publication.
- Cultures of the Andes: Quechua, native Language--Lenguaje Indigena
- This Web site includes basic Quechua lessons in English and Spanish and help with pronunciation.
- Fun facts to know and tell about Quechua
- A basic introduction to the Quechua language, including a bit about the grammar, the pronunciation, and the vocabulary, as well as usage.
- Quechua Language Homepage
- The Web site provides information about the Quechua language and several brief lessons.
- Quechua Translations
- Free Online Dictionary Translator.
- Aymara Uta
- A general online guide, in English and Spanish, to the Aymara language, including information on grammar and vocabulary and translation from both English and Spanish to and from Aymara.
- English to Portuguese Dictionary
- This Web site provides a basic English-Portuguese dictionary.
Last Updated: March 15, 2022 Contact: Dr. Patricia Knobloch, email@example.com